How we can help
Our helpline is a free confidential service providing support to anyone affected by a neurological condition or problem, their family, friends and carers.
Our helpline team are here to support you however we can. We provide impartial, tailored information and specialist support on issues such as:
- tests and investigations
- managing long term conditions
- the emotional impact of a diagnosis, treatment or living with a long term condition
as well as helping you to:
- make sense of medical information and what might happen next
- get questions together to ask at your next GP or hospital appointment
- access neurological services
- where to get more information and support
How do I contact the helpline
Call free on 0808 808 1000. Helpline hours are Monday to Friday: 9am to 4pm.
We are not open on bank holidays.
The helpline can get very busy and we answer as many calls as possible, but if you can't get through, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you. Unfortunately, we can't return calls to numbers that bar or do not accept calls from withheld or anonymous numbers.
We aim to respond within three working days, but at busier times or for complex enquiries it may take longer.
You can write to us at:
Brain & Spine Helpline
CAN Mezzanine (4th Floor)
7-14 Great Dover Street