Talk to our Helpline Team on 0808 808 1000
I am so glad you are there, you have relieved me of so many of my worries and given me so much help.
Our friendly and expert Helpline Officers are here to answer your questions and provide practical and emotional support. Anything that you ask or tell our specialists is kept confidential. Please note the Helpline cannot diagnose.
How we can help:
- Talk through any neurological symptom, investigation or condition, even if it is rare.
- Explain neurological and medical jargon, help you understand medical notes or letters and tell you about the services you can access.
- Assist you in making an informed choice or decision.
- Send you a hard copy of our NHS Information Standard accredited booklets or fact sheets.
- Give you details of further sources of information and support.
- Arrange a call back with a neuroscience nurse for any specific medical enquiries.
What we cannot do:
- Recommend or refer you to particular doctors or practitioners.
- Act on behalf of an individual or provide evidence for legal cases.
- Offer any clinical consultations or appointments.
- Provide financial assistance for any individuals in need of medical treatment, equipment or social support.