- What is a neurological condition?
- About the brain and spine
- Accessing neurological services
- Personal stories
- Living with a neurological condition
- Our publications
- What's coming up?
- Neurological topics index
- Information for Health Professionals
- Life after a Subarachnoid Haemorrhage
- Information Standard
This booklet provides information on headache in adults. It discusses the different types of headache, what possible causes there are for headache, what headache may be a symptom of and how lifestyle can be affected. However, because headaches affect each person differently and because there are so many different types, it is important that you speak to your own health professional, as they are in a position to offer advice and information to meet your own needs. This booklet also provides information on possible treatments, recovery, rehabilitation and returning to everyday activities.
Sources of further support and information are listed in the ‘Useful Contacts’ section. References are available on request.