If so, the Wales Neurological Alliance wants your views on how best to capture health care experiences of people who are affected by neurological conditions through creating a fit-for-purpose, Wales wide survey. With your valuable input, the Alliance aims to have a Patient Reported Experience Measure (PREM) that can be administered, collected and collated on a national level that will be able to identify inequalities in neurological health care provision across Wales, support evaluation of services and demonstrate change over time.
Through this initial online questionnaire, you will have the opportunity to engage in shaping the final PREM survey by sharing your thoughts on the following key areas:
- Navigation (making the survey flow easily between sections)
- What is a realistic number of questions
- Accessibility – Online, paper-format or both
- Inclusivity – Language(s) & other formats
- How can we best engage with people with, and affected by, neurological conditions to complete the survey
Responses will remain anonymous and ultimately feed into developing a neurological survey with the service user at its very heart.
Should you wish to further share your views and recommendations, please contact Darren Wyn Jones on 07557554272 or at firstname.lastname@example.org