Brain & Spine Foundation is looking for a talented and experienced individual who is passionate about providing support to people affected by neurological problems and delivering high quality services to join the team as our new Head of Services.
Main duties of the Head of Services
- Lead the strategic development of BSF’s information and support services
- Manage our helpline service, ensuring smooth running and high standards are met
- Ensure that all information resources produced by the team are accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure the services are sensitive and responsive to the needs of the users
- Contribute to the direction of the charity as a whole
If you are interested in this role, please read the full job description and apply before 6 April 2018.
If you’d like to find out more and have an informal discussion about this post, please contact Alice Doyle, CEO, email@example.com or call 020 7793 5900.
Please share this information with anyone you think would be interested in joining our team.