The Brain & Spine Foundation aims to connect in a variety of ways with health professionals such as GPs, clinical nurse specialists and rehabilitation staff, in order to enable us to further reach, support and inform even more patients and carers affected by neurological problems through our helpline and information services.
We approach our outreach work by:
- Distributing our free patient resources to your NHS departments
- Building relationships with you as key clinical contacts
- Delivering presentations to your specialist neuro teams
- Developing our resources for health professionals
- Exhibiting at national healthcare conferences
- Organising neuro events for health professionals and patients