We are part of The 2.6 Challenge!
All you need to do is dream up an activity based around the numbers 2.6 or 26 that suits your skills and complete it on Sunday 26 April – when the 40th London Marathon would have taken place.
This could be something as simple as pledging to run or ride 2.6 miles as your daily exercise, holding the plank for 2.6 minutes, to gardening for 26 minutes.
Get your family and friends involved! Anyone of any age can take part!
And, fundraise for the Brain and Spine Foundation!
It's as easy as 5 simple steps -
- Dream up your 2.6 Challenge
- Choose your charity or community group
- Find your chosen charity or community group on Virgin Money Giving or JustGiving by clicking one of the buttons below to set up your fundraising page
- Ask all your friends and family to sponsor you
- Complete your 2.6 challenge!
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org