text resize

0808 808 1000

Talk to a nurse

Author Topic: Neck pain.. unsupportable  (Read 420 times)

Offline Yousbariegs19

Neck pain.. unsupportable
« on: October 04, 2017, 05:32:54 pm »
Hi everyone, i just found a post about neck pain of a men but i have seen that you haven't reply for a really long time, so I'm here starting a new topic and i hope that you can help me. I have terrible neck pain, and this doesn't pass away for about 4 months, i really hoped that there is nothing to worry about but after 4 months I consider that it's the time to do something about it. I tried to find more information by using rx discounts, trying to find something for this pain. I would like to have some of your opinions, on what to do first of all, maybe some ideas what could it be, the neck pain is acute and it's all over my neck without exception. Thank you i really hope someone is going to reply! :-[
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 06:38:29 pm by Yousbariegs19 »

Offline web_editor

• Administrator
Re: Neck pain.. unsupportable
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 11:39:48 am »
Hi forum user Yousbariegs19

Thanks for using our forum. I'm sorry to hear about your neck problems.  I do hope someone with a similar case can share their experience with you here. Unfortunately our forum is not very active though.

Perhaps you would be interested in contacting our Helpline? Our nurses may be able to help.
Helpline number: 0808 808 1000. Email: helpline@brainandspine.org.uk.

Best wishes,
Aaron
BSF's Digital Communications Officer

anything