Registration Fee: £10
Minimum Fundraising Target: £150
The capital's best and biggest 10Km race! This event starts (and finishes) in The Mall and follows a clockwise route around the City of Westminster and the City of London.
Runners pass many of London’s famous sights, including Admiralty Arch, Nelson’s Column, St Paul’s Cathedral, Mansion House, Bank of England, Leadenhall Market, The Monument, Millennium Bridge, Tate Gallery, Cleopatra’s Needle, London Eye, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. If you're looking for a 10k in London, this is the one!
Join #teambrainandspine and you will recieve:
- Welcome phone call
- Your bespoke #teambrainandspine running vest or technical t-shirt
- A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas to help you plan your fundraising activities
- Fundraising resources such as t-shirts, balloons, posters, collection tins and more
- Dedicated support from our fundraising team by phone and email
- Access to team specific groups on Facebook, WhatsApp and Strava for real time support and motivation
- Expert advice on equipment and training
- A huge cheer from us at our on course cheer point!
- A celebratory post run meet up for cold drinks, food and photos.
How do I join #teambrainandspine?
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch soon:
Got more questions? Get in touch!
If you have any questions about the Vitality 10,000 or our other events please contact us on 020 3096 7880 or firstname.lastname@example.org