Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration fee : £100
Minimum sponsorship target: £1800
"It was fantastic to be part of the Brain & Spine team. I felt supported every day from the first welcome evening to the finisher's party! "
Jenna Pogue - 2017
Join #teambrainandspine and you will receive:
- Your bespoke #teambrainandspine running vest
- A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas to help you plan your fundraising activities
- Fundraising resources such as t-shirts, balloons, posters, collection tins and more
- Dedicated support from our fundraising team by phone and email
- Access team specific groups on Facebook, WhatsApp and Strava for real time support
- Expert training tips from our partner physiotherapists at the RunningGods Clinic
- Team launch night and training run events with your inspirational celebrity team captain provided by our media partner, The Daily Telegraph
- A huge cheer from us at our two on course cheer points!
- A celebratory post-marathon reception with massages, showers, food and drink
"Running the London Marathon is a truly amazing experience."
Colin MacKenzie - 2017
How do I join #teambrainandspine?
Our marathon places sell out every year, to apply for one please follow the following steps:
- Take your time to fill out the form below.
- Wait to hear back from our fundraising team within 48 hours
- Andrew will then be in touch with you by phone to continue the process
Do you have your own place in the London Marathon?
If you have been lucky enough to secure your own place in the London Marathon, and would like to run in aid of the Brain & Spine Foundation please call 0207 793 5913 to connect with our team. You will still have access to all the benefits of being part of #teambrainandspine as listed above!
Got more questions? Get in touch!
If you have questions about our London Marathon team please contact Andrew Cater on 020 7793 5913 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.