Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration fee : £100
Minimum sponsorship target: £1800
The organisation from start to finish has been first class! It’s been a real joy to have been part of this year VM London Marathon running team."
2018 #teambrainandspine runner
Join #teambrainandspine and you will receive:
- Your bespoke #teambrainandspine running vest
- A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas to help you plan your fundraising activities
- Fundraising resources such as t-shirts, balloons, posters, collection tins and more
- Dedicated support from our fundraising team by phone and email
- Access team specific groups on Facebook, WhatsApp and Strava for real time support
- Expert training tips from our partner physiotherapists at the RunningGods Clinic
- Team launch night and training run events with your inspirational celebrity team captain provided by our media partner, The Daily Telegraph
- A huge cheer from us at our cheer points!
- A celebratory post-marathon reception with massages, showers, food and drink
"I was really appreciative of the support I received from Andrew and The Brain and Spine Foundation. It was important for me to feel a part of a team, pulling for a cause that is very important to me. Andrew and the Brain and Spine Foundation went out of their way to make sure that my experience was a memorable one!"
Fred DeFina - 2018 #teambrainandspine runner
How do I join #teambrainandspine?
The London Marathon 2020 places have now been filled! We have had a fantastic calibre of runners this year and are very excited for the event!!!
Don't hesitiate to sign up next year, we'll let you know when the places open for 2021!!!
Take part in the London Classics?
Something #TeamBrainandSpine are really keen to push is the London Classics!
'The London Classic: An iconic sporting challenge featuring the London Marathon, Prudential RideLondon and Swim Serpentine'
If you're up for this challenge it means there will be a greater change of getting a place in our London Marathon 2021 team. Again, please contact Grace!
Do you have your own place in the London Marathon?
If you have been lucky enough to secure your own place in the London Marathon, and would like to run in aid of the Brain & Spine Foundation please call 020 3096 7879 to connect with our team. You will still have access to all the benefits of being part of #teambrainandspine as listed above!