Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration fee : £100
Minimum sponsorship target: £1800
The organisation from start to finish has been first class! It’s been a real joy to have been part of this year VM London Marathon running team."
2018 #teambrainandspine runner
Join #teambrainandspine and you will receive:
- Your bespoke #teambrainandspine running vest
- A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas to help you plan your fundraising activities
- Fundraising resources such as t-shirts, balloons, posters, collection tins and more
- Dedicated support from our fundraising team by phone and email
- Access team specific groups on Facebook, WhatsApp and Strava for real time support
- Expert training tips from our partner physiotherapists at the RunningGods Clinic
- Team launch night and training run events with your inspirational celebrity team captain provided by our media partner, The Daily Telegraph
- A huge cheer from us at our cheer points!
- A celebratory post-marathon reception with massages, showers, food and drink
"I was really appreciative of the support I received from Andrew and The Brain and Spine Foundation. It was important for me to feel a part of a team, pulling for a cause that is very important to me. Andrew and the Brain and Spine Foundation went out of their way to make sure that my experience was a memorable one!"
Fred DeFina - 2018 #teambrainandspine runner
How do I join #teambrainandspine?
Our marathon places sell out every year, to apply for one please follow the following steps:
- Take your time to fill out the form below.
- Wait to hear back from our fundraising team within 72 hours
- Alice will then be in touch with you by phone to continue the process
Do you have your own place in the London Marathon?
If you have been lucky enough to secure your own place in the London Marathon, and would like to run in aid of the Brain & Spine Foundation please call 020 3096 7879 to connect with our team. You will still have access to all the benefits of being part of #teambrainandspine as listed above!
Got more questions? Get in touch!
If you have questions about our London Marathon team please contact Alice on 020 3096 7879 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.