Distance: 10 kilometres (6.2 miles)
Registration Fee: £10
Minimum sponsorship target: £150
The British 10k is a great way to see the sights of London! You'll run a closed route past some the country's greatest landmarks including Big Ben, The EDF London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral, Trafalgar Square and Westminster Abbey.
Join #teambrainandspine and you will receive:
- Welcome phone call
- Your very own #teambrainandspine running vest/technical t-shirt
- A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas to help you plan your fundraising activities
- Fundraising resources such as t-shirts, balloons, posters, collection tins and more
- Dedicated support from our fundraising team by phone and email
- Access to training plans
- Post race meet up with team for photos and refreshments
How do I join #teambrainandspine?
- Take your time to fill out the form below and complete the payment for your place
- Wait to hear back from our fundraising team within 48 hours
- Charlotte will then be in touch with you by phone to continue the process
Got more questions? Get in touch!
If you have any questions about The British 10k or our other events please contact us on 0207 793 5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org