Distance: 25km, 50km, 100km options
Sponsorship target: Varies upon distance
This challenge boasts some of England’s finest scenery, up Beachy Head and along the South Downs way with views to Brighton. The finish line lies in historical Arundel, after an amazing journey you’ll never forget
The fundraising targets are £425 for 100km, £275 for 50km and £175 for 25km.
Join #teambrainandspine and you will receive:
- Welcome phone call
- Your very own #teambrainandspine t-shirt
- A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas to help you plan your fundraising activities
- Fundraising resources such as t-shirts, balloons, posters, collection tins and more
- Dedicated support from our fundraising team by phone and email
- Access to training plans
How do I join #teambrainandspine?
- Sign up here!
- Wait to hear back from our fundraising team within 48 hours
- Alice will then be in touch with you by phone to continue the process
Got more questions? Get in touch!
If you have any questions about the South Coast Challenge or our other events please contact us on 020 3096 7870 or email@example.com.