Registration fee: £20
Minimum sponsorship: £350
The Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon takes place each October, starting and finishing in the stunning Hyde Park. The route takes in a number of iconic London landmarks as well as four beautiful Royal Parks - Hyde Park, Green Park, St James Park and Kensington Gardens.
In its 12th year this is fast becoming the UK's most popular half marathon, with a flat picturesque course, fantastic green credentials and lots going on at the finish with fitness stalls and food fairs. Great organisation and facilities.
Join #teambrainandspine and you will receive:
- Welcome phone call
- Your very own #teambrainandspine running vest/technical t-shirt
- A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas to help you plan your fundraising activities
- Fundraising resources such as t-shirts, balloons, posters, collection tins and more
- Dedicated support from our fundraising team by phone and email
- Access to training plans
- Post race meet up with team for photos and refreshments
How do I join #teambrainandspine?
- Take your time to fill out the form below and complete the payment for your place
- Wait to hear back from our fundraising team within 48 hours
- Alice will then be in touch with you by phone to continue the process
Please fill out the form below and we'll be in touch within 48 hours.
Do you have your own place in the Royal Parks 1/2?
If you have been lucky enough to secure your own place in the Royal Parks 1/2, and would like to run in aid of the Brain & Spine Foundation please call 020 3096 7879 to connect with our team. You will still have access to all the benefits of being part of #teambrainandspine as listed above!
Got more questions? Get in touch!
If you have any questions about The Royal Parks Half Marathon or our other events please contact us on 020 3096 7879 or email@example.com