Distance: 100 miles
Registration fee : Free
Minimum sponsorship target: £300
Join #teambrainandspine for the UKs most popular cycling event. You will ride this incredible 100 mile route on fully closed roads, making for a truly unique experience. After testing your legs in the Surrey hills you will cruise back into London to finish on The Mall, with the professional road race finishing in the same place just a few hours later. Former winners of this event include Mark Cavendish, so you can soak up the festival atmosphere at the end of the ride and watch the top professionals duke it out – cold beer optional!
Being on closed roads makes this event suitable for all levels of rider, for full details on the event please click here.
Join #teambrainandspine and you will receive:
- Welcome phone call
- Your bespoke #teambrainandspine cycling jersey
- A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas to help you plan your fundraising activities
- Fundraising resources such as t-shirts, balloons, posters, collection tins and more
- Dedicated support from our fundraising team by phone and email
- Access to team specific groups on Facebook, WhatsApp and Strava for real time support and motivation
- Expert advice on equipment and training
- Event day support
- A celebratory post ride meet up for cold drinks, food and photos.
How can I join #teambrainandspine?
To register for one of our places please follow the following steps:
- Take your time to fill out the form below and complete the payment process for your place
- Wait to hear back from our fundraising team within 48 hours
- Speak to one of our fundraising team to continue the process
Do you have your own place in Ride London?
If you have been lucky enough to secure your own place in the Prudential Ride London 100 or 46, and would like to ride in aid of the Brain & Spine Foundation please call 0207 793 5913 to connect with our team. You will still have access to all the benefits of being part of #teambrainandspine as listed above!
Got more questions? Get in touch!
If you have questions about our Ride London team please contact Andrew Cater on 020 7793 5913 or send an email to email@example.com