Distance: 25km, 50km, 100km options
Registration fee: Varies upon distance
Details for 2019 coming soon
There’s nothing better than this stunning coastal path. Tackle the 106km journey at your own pace – past the famous Needles, up to Cowes and then back to the base camp in Chale. There are also half and quarter options available.
The fundraising targets are: £425 for 100km, £275 for 50km and £175 for 25km.
Join #teambrainandspine and you will receive:
- Welcome phone call
- Your very own #teambrainandspine t-shirt
- A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas to help you plan your fundraising activities
- Fundraising resources such as t-shirts, balloons, posters, collection tins and more
- Dedicated support from our fundraising team by phone and email
- Access to training plans
How do I join #teambrainandspine?
- Sign up now!
- Wait to hear back from our fundraising team within 48 hours
- Alice will then be in touch with you by phone to continue the process
Got more questions? Get in touch!
If you have any questions about the Isle of Wight Challenge or our other events please contact us on 020 3096 7880 or firstname.lastname@example.org