Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration fee: £20
Minimum Sponsorship Target: £400
It is a fast course, held exclusively on roads and tarmac promenade on an entirely traffic free route. The finish is in Madeira Drive, just east of the famous Brighton Pier. The last mile in particular will be along the seafront road alongside thousands of cheering spectators!
Join #teambrainandspine and you will receive:
- Welcome phone call
- Your very own #teambrainandspine running vest/technical t-shirt
- A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas to help you plan your fundraising activities
- Fundraising resources such as t-shirts, balloons, posters, collection tins and more
- Dedicated support from our fundraising team by phone and email
- Access to training plans
- Post race meet up with team for photos and refreshments
How do I join #teambrainandspine?
- Take your time to fill out the form below and complete the payment for your place
- Wait to hear back from our fundraising team within 48 hours
- Charlotte will then be in touch with you to continue the process
Do you have your own place to run in Brighton?
If you have been lucky enough to secure your own place to run in Brighton, and would like to run in aid of the Brain & Spine Foundation please call 0207 793 5913 to connect with our team. You will still have access to all the benefits of being part of #teambrainandspine as listed above!
Got more questions? Get in touch!
If you have any questions about the Brighton Marathon or our other events please contact us on 0207 793 5900 or email@example.com