How we can help
Our friendly and knowledgeable neuroscience nurses are here to answer your questions and provide emotional support. Anything that you ask us or tell us is kept confidential. Here are some ways that we can help:
- Talk through any neurological symptom, investigation or condition, even if it is rare.
- Explain neurological and medical jargon, help you understand your scan or medical notes and tell you about the services you can access.
- Assist you in making an informed choice or decision.
- Send you a hard copy of a booklet or fact sheet.
- Give you details of further sources of information and support.
"I am so glad you are there, you have relieved me of so many of my worries and given me so much help."
Quote from one of our Helpline callers
How to contact us
Some things we can't do:
- Recommend or refer you to particular doctors or practitioners.
- Act on behalf of an individual or provide evidence for legal cases.
- Offer any clinical consultations or appointments.
- Provide financial assistance for any individuals in need of medical treatment, equipment or social support.